The perfect wet weather activity, get the kids involved in the kitchen with this easy Easter Egg Rice Bubble Nest recipe.
- 4 x 53g Mars Bars, chopped roughly
- 100 grams unsalted butter, chopped
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- Speckled chocolate Easter eggs to decorate
- Grease and line 10 bases of a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Place Mars Bars and butter in a medium saucepan and stir on a low heat for 5 minutes or until melted.
- Place the rice bubbles in a large heatproof bowl. Add the melted chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Allow the rice bubble mixture to cool and divide it among the pan holes and shape into nests.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store in the refrigerator until just before serving the nests, decorate with speckled chocolate Easter eggs.