Take a break from homeschooling and let the kids make their own hot lunch with this creative mini pizzas faces idea.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 x 6 pack of pre-made mini pizza bases
- 2 x small tubs of tomato paste or BBQ sauce
- Diced ham
- Cabanossi or salami slices (optional)
- Shredded chicken
- Sliced/ chopped veggies of your choice – spinach, cherry tomatoes, capsicum, mushrooms.
- Shredded tasty cheese (optional)
- Baking paper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and 160 degrees Celsius for fan forced.
- Lay out pizza bases onto baking trays lined with baking paper
- Cover the pizza bases in the kids choice of sauce – tomato paste or BBQ sauce.
- Get creative - Top with meats and chopped fresh veggies in the shape of a face.
- Add shredded cheese to mini pizza faces (optional).
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and cheese has melted.