A popular decorating Christmas hack this silly season is the easy pool noodle table runner decorations. Using a pool noodle, hot glue gun, Christmas baubles and faux florals your table will be dressed to impress this Christmas lunch!
To create the noodle table runner you will need:
- Hot glue gun
- Pool noodle
- Christmas baubles
- A selection of flowers, selections and Christmas decorations
- Wire or rod to place in the Centre of the pool noodle.
How to create the table runner:
- Working on a flat surface fed a rod through the centre of the pool noodle to keep it from bending.
- Use the hot glue gun to attach the Christmas baubles, working your way along the pool noodle to build up the look.
- Once the baubles are securely attached work on filling all of the gaps with a selection of flowers, leaves and Christmas decorations.
- Spray the table runner with gold glitter aerosol spray or fake snow!
Pro tip: For a premium look, purchase a Christmas wreath and cut it into stems to get the extra foliage to cover the spaces across the runner.