Get crafty this Easter with marble-look dyed Easter eggs using whipped cream – yes, whipped cream! Safe to eat and bounds of endless fun try this method at home.
What you’ll need:
- 2 -3 large bottles of thickened cream.
- Baking paper.
- Baking trays.
- Eggs (hard boiled is preferable).
- Food colouring.
- Line baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl whip the thickened cream until stiff peaks form.
- Layer the whipped cream on the baking paper.
- Add food colouring in patterns across the whipped cream as desired.
- Roll the hard boiled eggs across the whipped cream to soak up the coloured patterns.
- Allow the eggs to partially dry. Remove the excess whipped cream carefully with a dry cloth.