Dear valued customer,
Following updated health advice on 27th January from NSW Health, a number of COVID-19 restrictions will be eased across Greater Sydney effective from midnight Thursday 28th January 2021, including:
- Face masks are recommended, however, they are not mandatory at retail shopping venues.
- Face masks remain compulsory for front-of-house hospitality staff.
- Mandated face masks remain in place for all hairdressing salons, beauticians and nail salons (staff and customers).
- All hospitality venues are subject to the 1 person per 4 square metre rule.
Your health and safety whilst shopping at St Marys Village continue to be our main priority. As such, while visiting St Marys Village we recommend that you wear a face mask at all times for your safety and the safety of others in our community.
Please note: Individuals with medical exemptions and children under the age of 12 years old are exempt from wearing a face mask.
To keep COVID Safe we encourage you to:
- Keep a 1.5 metre social distance between yourself and others,
- Observe store entry limit numbers where applied,
- Check in via the Service NSW app using the QR code when visiting our Centres, hospitality venues, hairdressing salons, nail salons and beauty salons,
- Use alcohol- based hand sanitiser from our dispensers located near our Centre entryways and wash your hands regularly and thoroughly,
If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and ensure you get tested even if you have mild symptoms. For more visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/covid-19-restrictions-update-for-greater-sydney